FOCUS: Mueller Report, Asylum Seekers
GOAL: Release the Mueller Report, Reverse Decision to Deny Bond Hearings to Asylum Seekers
DEADLINE: Thursday 4/18/19
There are 16,000 members in this group. If we all called AG Barr’s office and demanded that he release the *full Mueller report* and that he reverse his *unconstitutional* decision to deny bond hearings to asylum-seekers, he would be forced to listen.
Never mind the argument that he won’t comply. The first rule in defeating a fascist rise is “Don’t obey in advance.“
It’s our job, each of us, to uphold this democracy we claim as our own.
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
Justice Department Comment Line: 202-353-1555
Department of Justice Main Switchboard: 202-514-2000
TTY/ASCII/TDD: 800-877-8339 (or Federal IP Relay Service)
ADDITIONAL READING & INFO:
TO REACH YOUR MOCs:
1. Reach MOCs via the Capitol Switchboard: (202) 224-3121
2. Look up your elected senators and reps.
3. Use Faxzero to send free faxes from your computer to your Senator or Congressperson.
4. Use Resistbot to send faxes to your senators right from your phon.: Text the word “RESIST” to 50409.
TO REACH YOUR MA REPS:
1. Reach your reps via the State House Switchboard: (617) 722-2000
2. Look up your elected senators and reps in the Massachusetts State House.